Monday 5 February 2018

Clarification: We just want to bring attention to some hidden gems

Honestly we are not translators or editors.  We are pure MTL site though somewhat better as names/locations and other stuff are properly translated. So if you are translating purely through Google, etc our site's translations should be still somewhat better *cough*
(Help us polish the mtl. Make the chapter readable . Check details here)
The goal of the site is simple: bring attention of some good translator or group to hidden gems .  It's disappointing to see most major sites focusing on same cliché novels.

So as soon as a human translations group pick the series we will stop. We will even delete the embarrassing chapters. Till then you could only bear with the mtl. Or ask some good group to pick it up :) Let's have some good novels.

(Help us polish the mtl. Make the chapter readable . Check details here)

1 comment:

  1. At your rate. I DONT CARE about and editor. It takes guts in the first place to showcase anything. I say keep up the good work. (and the pace) I mean sure I could probably read the machine translations myself but why bother if your going to make it more readable! I'm happy your introduced me to a new novel and I want to know what happens. My only suggestion would be changing some of the more awkward titles ,like Chen Nian calling out fully paternal grandmother-sounds good in Chinese, awkward in english. It could just be grandmother or something even shorter, like Nana.
    -Fundle

    ReplyDelete